we are into
After designing and developing websites, and overseeing teams for large corporations like Rogers Media and Virgin Mobile, the desire to have more control of, and involvement in the entire process took hold. Jason Stewart and Chantal Weill came together under the interests of marrying the pragmatic and the good-looking in this mercurial medium that is constantly re-creating itself.
We pride ourselves on designing and building websites that will last and not fall out of favour with the latest design trends, and look like your own. All of our sites are mobile and tablet-friendly too. We communicate with the client on every key step along the way to developing a website that meets every need desired. We encourage you to ask our past clients how well the process went, and how well we did.
Our process is simple:
• Provide an analysis of what your competitors are doing
• Discuss your needs in depth either in person, by email, or on the phone
• Send you a proposal based on our discussions that includes a timeline to completion
• Compile a mood board that includes font ideas, colour schemes, and design elements
• Provide you with a mockup of your homepage page and one supplementary page
• Send you a link to a live staging site to let you view the process of design and development from beginning to end
• Train you on the backend of your site so that you can update the copy as much as you wish
In addition, Stewart and Weill can fully integrate your website with Facebook and Twitter, and provide you with a fully customized e-commerce solution. Ask us what you need, and we can do it.